As per their custom for the past seven years, Amazon has announced its Amazon Prime day 2022, and the internet is lit up and buzzing. This year’s event is slated to hold between the 12th – 13th of July, marking their return to hosting this grand holiday sale in July. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Amazon held it in October 2020, while the 2021 event occurred in June.
This year’s Prime Day will bring fascinating offers to Prime members in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, the UK, the US as well Poland and Sweden for the first time. A little bit down the lane this summer, India, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and first-timers Egypt will be getting their Prime Day deals.
Amazon is also releasing an early collection of Prime Day deals from tomorrow, June 21. Bookmark this page so you don’t miss out.
Don’t Miss: “Sign Up for Amazon Prime Membership Today to get access to the Best Deals“
Amazon Prime members can shop products from top-rated national brands and more third-party sellers than last year, which actively includes small and medium-scale businesses. They can also count on new deals spanning fashion, electronics, toys, and home products to go live through Prime Day. Prepare to get tangible savings off a tangible number of products.
What is Prime Day?
For those who don’t know, Amazon Prime Day 2022 is the biggest Amazon retail sale of the year and rests within Black Friday and Cyber Monday ranks.
The event started in 2015 as a 24 hours celebration of Amazon’s 20th anniversary. It later morphed into a 30 hours event in 2017 and eventually started to run a 48 hours course after that. Currently, it ranks as one of the biggest holiday sales of the year with a great volume of deals.
Amazon retail platform members with a Prime subscription are the major beneficiaries of the mouth-watering deals each year’s event brings. You may find non-prime offers during this period, but the juiciest discounts are applied on Prime deals. If you wish to be a Prime member, membership costs $14.99/month or $139/year. Signing up fetches you a 30-days free trial, and you can cancel before the free trial period elapses.
Exciting Deals before Prime Day 2022
Now you don’t have to wait for Prime Day to start saving deals. As early as 21st June, Prime members will get early deals and save up to 55% on certain Amazon devices like Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen), Kindle Paperwhite, Luna Controller, Fire 7 Tablet (2019 release ), Blink Video Doorbell, eero mesh WiFi routers, and so much more.
Furthermore, Fire TV smart TVs from brands such as Toshiba, Amazon, Pioneer, and Insignia are also available for early savings. Interesting discounts of about 37-50% will be applied on a good number of them, so with about $89.99, you can get an Insignia 24-inch HD Smart Fire TV.
In addition, there are other Pre-Prime day deals to make this year’s event spectacular. These include:
- Shop on Amazon live with your favorite celebrities and influencers like Porsha Williams, Joe and Frank Mele, and Lala Kent starting on 21st June. Expect Hilary Duff on 28th June with a bunch of her favorite small business owners. They have products to showcase and stories to tell about their brand.
- Buy now and pay over time with Affirm from 28th June through 11th July.
- Save 20% on select products at Amazon Fresh Stores across the US starting from 29th June.
- Obtain a $200 Amazon Gift Card immediately upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card from 1st July through 29th July.
Best Amazon Prime Day Deals 2022
The best deals are on Amazon products. Regarding what to expect, the e-commerce behemoth will slash prices on everything Amazon. Amazon’s full lineup of smart gadgets, including Fire TV Sticks, Fire tablets, Fire TVs, and Amazon’s whole smart device lineup, will be at their lowest prices of the year.
Aside from the hardware, gamers should be happy about the holiday shopping season because Amazon will be giving away over 30 free games, including Mass Effect, to Amazon Prime Gaming subscribers. For Prime Day, Amazon also gives away up to $225 in free credits. And we’ll show you how to get your hands on them.
Read Also: iPhone 13 Review
Steps to Prepare for this Year’s Prime Deal
When preparation meets opportunity, the resultant effect is usually profound. We will provide you with a list of things to do to prepare for this year’s event.
- Get an Amazon Premium membership. Recently, the monthly subscription costs $14.99, whereas the annual subscription goes for $139. Upon signing up, you get a 30-day free trial period, after which you will start getting charged.
- Have a clear-cut picture of what you want to get out of this year’s offer to avoid getting distracted by the other deals.
- Be flexible in your approach. Please don’t get too fixated on getting a particular product because it may not be available, and you end up missing out on other excellent deals.
- Enlist Alexa to tell you all about the day’s best deals.
- Get in there early. Items sell out in hours, and lightning deals run for a limited time.
- Always check back on Amazon for new deals throughout the run of Prime day.
Tips to Get the Best Deals for Amazon Prime Day 2022
You might want to consider these tips if you wish to get the best out of this year’s Prime Day.
- Price check every item on camelcamelcamel.
- Look at what competitors like Walmart, Target, and Best Buy are offering within this period. Last year they put up competitive sales during Amazon Prime day.
- Get as many Amazon free credits as possible.
- Focus on buying just what you need.
- Be on the lookout for fake reviews.
Trendspickers Final Verdict on Amazon Prime Day 2022
Amazon Prime day has grown over the years into one of the biggest retail sales of the year. There are plenty of mouth-watering deals to partake of each time, and this year, 2022 will not be an exception. This year’s event will commence earlier than the set date, and some countries have been included for the first time as participants.
Furthermore, Prime day is a wonderful moment everyone can participate to get desired products at discounted rates. All you have to do is sign up for an Amazon Premium membership and unlock the door to thrilling opportunities.