So, here’s our Barxbuddy Grooming kit Reviews – as a dog lover, I’m embarrassed to admit it. I’ve had my German Shepherd for three(3) years… but up until five months ago, I’d never bathed him – not even once!
According to American Kennel Club, Clipping your dog’s nails is more than a cosmetic chore. Veterinarians warn that unhealthy nails can cause pain and, in isolated instances, trigger irreversible damage to the dog. A dog’s nail consists of the living pink quick and the hard outer material called the shell. The quick supplies blood to the nail and runs through the core of it. Nerves in the quick cause of bleeding and discomfort when cut. Regular nail trimming will cause the quick to recede from the end. Short quicks are the preferred length for the dog’s well-being and easy maintenance.
Don’t get me wrong… it’s not that I had a stinky dog. But since Jimmy was a pup, I’d always taken him to a groomer. Liz was the one who brushed him, bathed him, and kept him looking great. But then Covid happened, and Liz had to close her studio… and just like that, I became Jimmy’s groomer.
It was quite a learning experience. First, I found out Jimmy did NOT like bath time. When I turned on the tap, he squirmed, fought, and tried to claw his way out of the tub. It was indeed stressful for him and for me… but things only went downhill from there.
Following, I discovered Jimmy hated getting his nails trimmed. The first time I pulled out the grinder, he jumped up and bolted out of the room. When I finally found him, Jimmy was hiding behind my bed. Can you imagine, a full-grown German Shepherd terrified of nail grooming? I think it was the noise that scared him… so I tried using a “guillotine-style” clipper since they don’t make any sound.
But the clipper hardly worked at all… instead of cutting through the nail, it made them crack and splinter. And that wasn’t the worst part. While using it, I accidentally clipped Jimmy’s quick. When you grind close to the quick, the dog will let you know it so you can stop. With the cutters, you can instantly cut the quick and it’s too late. Ouch! He yelped, and yanked his paw away from me – I felt awful! Clearly, my first grooming session was a failure. I ended up with a traumatized, half-clean dog with 3 paws of untrimmed nails.
But frustrating as it was, it gave me motivation. At that moment, I realized I had a LOT to learn about caring for Jimmy… and I was determined to find out how to do it. I read articles on grooming reviews, watched YouTube videos, and even spoke with Liz, who was kind enough to share her wisdom with me.
The study paid off because my next session with Jimmy went a lot smoother. The session after that, smoother still. Nowadays, grooming time is a breeze… I enjoy it, and Jimmy does, too. So if you’re new to grooming your dog, or want to learn how to groom him better at home, here are my 3 big takeaways: but, first talk about barx buddy grooming kit
What is Barxbuddy Grooming Kit?
Barxbuddy grooming kit is a 3-piece Grooming Kit. The kit comes with a high-quality de-shedding tool, silicone washing brush, and stainless steel clippers… everything you need to brush, wash and trim your dog’s nails (the 3-step ‘foundation’ of good grooming.
Designed by dog owners for dog owners… Customers who tried it out said this about the Barxbuddy Grooming Kit review, it makes grooming time as relaxing and fun as a day at the pet spa. This professional-quality grooming kit allows you to take care of all of your pet’s needs without the expense of the doggie spas. Perfect for all dogs, both long and short-haired!
How Effective is Barx Buddy Grooming Kit?
There are 3 big takeaways on how to use barx buddy for grooming a dog.
Is Grooming stressful with Barxbuddy kit?
When I started grooming Jimmy, with barxbuddy kit, it felt like a battle. Just getting him to sit still was impossible… especially during bath time. But I learned to pay attention to his energy, and move at a slower, calmer pace to make him comfortable. Since running tap water scared him, I got a rubber washing brush.
With the brush, I didn’t need to get Jimmy soaking wet. I could go slow and focus on one area at a time, almost like a sponge bath. This made things a lot less stressful, and JImmy began to enjoy bath time. Nowadays, our brush-bathe-trim sessions are the highlight of our week.
Does Barx buddy Grooming help with Dog Bonding?
When it comes to Dog Bonding, there’s a saying that goes this way – a dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself says Josh Billings. People keep dogs for a lot of reasons. They give you companionship, entertainment, and most importantly, love. which is one of the many things barxbuddy grooming kit ensures for you.
When I learned to properly groom Jimmy, my love for him only grew. And I’m pretty sure he feels the same way. With regular grooming, your pup will learn that it’s okay for his feet and fur to be touched and handled… and you’ll be building love and trust with your canine companion.
How Often Should I use Barxbuddy?
Regular grooming is the way to go when it comes to taking care of a dog. Grooming isn’t just about appearance, it’s essential for your dog’s health, too. It all starts with regular brushing. Brushing gets rid of mats, tangles, and dirt trapped in your dog’s coat.
Ever had your hair pulled too tight? That’s how a matted coat feels for your dog. Now imagine that all over your body… that’s how uncomfortable ungroomed fur is for your pup. Plus, brushing allows you to look for lumps, bumps, and skin injuries hidden underneath his fur. Nail grooming is crucial, too. According to the American Kennel Club, ungroomed nails can have serious health consequences:
“It’s important to note that long nails can turn a sound paw into a splayed foot and reduce traction, and they can cause deformed feet and injure the tendons over an extended period.
Pretty scary to think about. Thankfully, matted fur, overly long nails, and other issues can be avoided with a little regular grooming.
And when it comes to grooming your dog, the tools(kit) you use matter. Grooming is about love and bonding… so make sure to use high-quality tools when caring for your dog. Liz, my old groomer, always emphasized this. And it was thanks to her that I discovered BarxBuddy grooming tools.
I experimented with a lot of different brands while learning to groom Jimmy. But in the end, BarxBuddy was the best. Their 3-piece Grooming Kit comes with everything needed to brush, wash, and clip your dog’s nails – the foundation of grooming. The kit comes with an advanced de-shedding tool, silicone washing brush, and stainless steel nail clippers.
I’ve been using the BarxBuddy kit since April, and couldn’t be happier with it. If you’re grooming your dog at home and want a set of affordable, high-quality tools, I definitely recommend the BarxBuddy kit. And here’s some exciting news: right now, BarxBuddy is running a special promotion available only on their website.
How Does BarxBuddy Grooming Kit Work?
It depends on the grooming kit that is been used. the barxbuddy grooming git works in different ways, which are all covered in this review. At BarxBuddy company, it is believed good grooming helps your dog live a longer, happier life. Grooming is about more than appearance…it’s about health, longevity, and strengthening the bond between you and your best friend.
That’s why the company started BarxBuddy, so you can care for your pet using professional-quality products in your own home… the same one’s groomers, pet spas, and trainers use every day.
- Brush your dog’s teeth every day – If you’re new to brushing your dog’s teeth, start slow. Let them sniff the toothpaste (never use human toothpaste!), and rub some on their teeth. When they’re used to the taste, begin using a finger toothbrush, then a dog toothbrush.
- Trim your dog’s nails about once a month – The easiest way to cut your dog’s nails is to flip their paw back so you’re looking at the underside, then trim a little at a time.
- Use the right brush for their coat -Bristle brushes are better for short-haired breeds, while slicker brushes are best for long-haired breeds
- Try to bathe your dog around once a month -and always use a gentle, dog-specific shampoo like hypoallergenic or oatmeal shampoo. People have a different pH than dogs, so most human shampoo is too harsh for your dog’s skin.
Barxbuddy Grooming Kit Reviews
How to Use Barxbudyy Grooming Kit (Step By Step)
There are 3 steps on how to use the barxbuddy grooming kit. These steps are outlined below. Make sure you read them to understand how it works
Step 1: Get Your Puppy Used To Brushing with Barxbuddy Kit
- While carrying a brush, move your hand toward your puppy’s ears. If he doesn’t shy away, reward him with a treat. This part is so important!
- And if he flinches, it means you’ve found a sensitive area. Simply pull the brush back until he relaxes, then give him a treat.
- Now bring the brush a little closer. If your puppy doesn’t move, keep going closer and closer in small steps. Every time he accepts the “move” reward him with another treat. Soon, you should be able to brush your puppy’s ears with no problem.
- Now move to other areas, like paws, tail, and belly until you can brush him all over. Just remember: don’t brush too hard! You want your pup to associate brushing with good feelings, not stress or pain.
Step 2: Get Your Puppy Used To Bath Time with Barxbuddy
- Begin by filling your tub with about an inch of lukewarm water, and gently lower your puppy in.
- Once he’s in the water, give him treats to keep him feeling stable. After a few minutes, simply take your puppy out and dry him off. This isn’t a full bath, so don’t worry about washing or shampooing yet.
- Subsequent time, add a bit more water to the tub (3-4 inches is good.) Now it’s time to introduce shampoo and make it a “real bath.”
- Using a hand-held faucet, gently wet your puppy with lukewarm water, starting with his back and ending with the head and ears.
- Now, using a silicone brush, lather puppy shampoo onto his back, tail, stomach, paws, and head, in that order.
- After rinsing, squeeze the excess water from your puppy’s fur using your fingers. Then wrap your pup with a towel and allow him to dry for several minutes.
- With your dog lying down, lightly touch and squeeze each of his paws. And after every touch, be sure to give him a treat!
- Now move to handle his nails. Begin by touching each nail for just a moment, then giving him a treat. From there, work up to gently squeezing the nails to imitate the pressure of a pair of clippers.
- Once your puppy is comfortable with the pressure, it’s time to introduce your nail clippers (I recommend this pair from BarxBuddy.)
- Begin by lightly touching the clippers to your puppy’s nails. Every time you touch, he gets a treat. Next, put the clipper blades around the claw, without snipping. Now give him a treat!
- When he’s okay with that, it’s time to start clipping. Start by trimming just one, and compensate your puppy as soon as you do. Go slow, and work your way up to trimming two, three, then all your puppy’s nails.
Discount prices of Barxbuddy Grooming Kit?
- 1 BarxBuddy Grooming Kit
$100Only $49.95 today
- 2 BarxBuddy Grooming Kits (give one as a gift) Recommended Deal
$200Only $74.95 today
- 1 BarxBuddy Grooming Kit + Training Device
$180Only $69.95 today
- 1 BarxBuddy Grooming Kit + Training Device + Chew Toy
$220Only $79.95 today
Pros of BarxBuddy Kit
As the saying goes, anything that has an advantage has a disadvantage. In this Barxbuddy Grooming Kit Review, we covered all of this.
- 100% money-back 30-day guarantee – Risk-free
- Secure payment check out which includes PayPal payment option
- Most packages have a free shipping option
Cons of Barx buddy Kit
- Not available for purchase in retail stores
- Limited in stock
Where Can I Buy Barxbuddy Grooming Kit?
BarxBuddy Grooming Kit offers a 30-day Guarantee If you are not completely thrilled with your grooming kit. We are offering you a 30-day guarantee on all purchases. Simply send the item(s) back to us for a full refund or replacement, less S & H. There is also a special offer for anyone interested. SPECIAL OFFER: By placing your order you can have a lifetime protection and replacement warranty for only an additional $4.29. This extended warranty means your product is covered for LIFE.
For a limited time, you can get the entire 3-piece grooming kit for half off the regular price. Considering the quality of the kit, for me, it’s a really amazing deal. To learn more about this special, limited-time offer, click the button above. One of the most popular items is BarxBuddy Grooming Kit. It is sold exclusively sold on the BarxBuddy website.
Is Barxbuddy Grooming Kit, Risk-Free?
Questioning if the Grooming Kit is for you? Don’t worry, it’s 100% risk-free to try it out. Barxbuddy is so confident you’ll love the Grooming Kit, they’ll give you 30 full days to test it out for yourself.
When it arrives in the mail, go ahead and try out every piece of the kit: use the Clippers, Deshedding Tool, and Silicone Washing Brush with your dog and see how they perform. If you and your pup aren’t completely thrilled with the results, just send the kit back within 30 days and we’ll refund the entire purchase price, or replace the kit free of charge. It’s that simple!
How to Contact Barxbuddy Grooming Customer Care
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: 1-213-337-8656
Physical Returns: BarxBuddy, PO Box 52171, Phoenix, AZ, 85072-2171
Frequently Asked Questions on Barxbuddy Grooming Kit Review
Below are the frequently asked questions on barxbuddy grooming kit. Read through to get your questions answered. If you can’t find the right answer to your question, then you can reach out to the award winning costumer care, to get your questions answered.
When will my Barxbuddy Grooming Kit arrive?
Due to high demand, orders can take up to 5-7 days for US orders, and 20-30 for international orders (but they usually arrive much sooner.)
How can I track my Barxbuddy Grooming Kit order?
To track your order, use the tracking link in your confirmation email. If you are unable to locate your parcel, email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Barxbuddy Kit Clippers have a nail guard?
Yes, our clippers have a nail guard in place to keep you from cutting into the sensitive quick.
Barxbuddy Grooming Kit Customer Reviews
Most days I go for a walk and carry a stick. never know if a stray dog is around. now i carry this small device to protect from dogs. it totally works. just press the button, the dog will run off. can’t believe how easy it is to carry and use. much better than a heavy stick. love it!-Jamie newbury Birmingham, Alabama
Works awesome keeping my dogs from barking out the front window or outside and try to bark through the fence. Telling them to stop or lie down didn’t do any good. Didn’t take long before I didn’t have to push the button anymore. They stop barking as soon as I pull it out. . .-Charmaine Davis Oxnard, California
Family road trips were a nightmare with our dog would whining nonstop. It was so loud and annoying!! We were desperate. We tried this and it worked so well! After a few tries, he would quiet down just by showing it to him. It’s MAGIC-Howard Schindler Claxton, Georgia
Closing Thoughts on Barxbuddy Grooming Kit Reviews
The Barxbuddy Grooming Kit products are designed to be safe, durable, and simple to use. Barxbuddy wants to make it easy to groom your best buddy at home and build a special bond with your pet. You can choose to try their professional-quality pet products by BarxBuddy. You and your dog will love it! This is in the information you need for barxbuddy grooming kit reviews. Proper nail care is so important, I really can’t stress it enough. Ungroomed nails can have serious health consequences for your pet – according to the American Kennel Club.
According to a customer Rosie, – while learning to groom Rosie(dog name), my husband and I experimented with a lot of different brands. In the end, BarxBuddy’s tools always proved the best. Their 3-piece Grooming Kit has become our go-to set for Rosie’s weekly care sessions.
The kit comes with a high-quality de-shedding tool, silicone washing brush, and stainless steel clippers… everything you need to brush, wash and trim your dog’s nails (the 3-step ‘foundation’ of good grooming. Taking your dog to a groomer can be expensive. Even a single trip can cost $90 or more… and when you’re going every month, those costs add up, quick.
Our advice in the review -why not save yourself the expense? With the BarxBuddy Grooming Kit, you can groom your pet from the convenience of home, while building a strong, lasting bond.