After a series of camolighter reviews which lasted for close to 250 hours, we published this excerpt highlighting the features, specifications, benefits, pros & cons, and all you need to know about camo lighter. This write up gives you all the relevant information you need regarding this latest electric survival camolighter that has been trending in the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, e.t.c
If you are tired of purchasing plastic lighters that never work, then camolighter is just what you need. It is the perfect eco-friendly solution. Armed with a reusable electric camo lighter, you can light kitchen stoves, candles, fireworks, BBQs, and more. Camolighters do not emit flame or fire, have no sparks or smell, and are safe to use. You only get to hear a high-pitched soft noise when you use the camolighter.
Now, cheap traditional lighters do work most of the time. Disposable lighters will indeed make fire. But they’re quite a terrible choice for survival. You can not refill them; they’re not durable or water / wind-resistant when compared to Camolighter.
Lighters are one of the most widely used tools, yet they are usually underrated. It is a useful, simple everyday life tool that helps in various tasks. Like every other piece of equipment, lighters have also evolved with time. The old flint spark and butane ones were popular at some time but were later overshadowed by Zippo lighters which became famous. Presently, we have stepped into the new era of lighters – CAMOLIGHTER. Which has completely changed the game.
With an outdoor plasma camolighter, you can jettison your long-necked candle lighters and disposable Bics for a revolutionary modern and simple solution. From reviews, we have come to understand that over time, as the butane gas inside those other kinds of lighters which are not camolighters are depleted, they become less and ineffective until there’s nothing left, and when you throw them away, they are more likely to end up in a landfill.
The good thing is that there’s now a solution to this problem: camolighter electrical survival lighter. You will not only be doing a tiny, good deed for the Earth by using camolighters, but you’ll also have a feeling of satisfaction when you show it off to your friends.
As we make tireless efforts to find a high-tech analogue option for any household object, it’s time to take up a rechargeable USB camolighter now! After having researched about it, we have discovered more than a thousand (1,000) different models, many of which are of poor quality and are unsafe. This review covers only the most reliable camolighters and hundreds of users-tested products of that category.
while making efforts to cut down on wastes, coupled with the frustration of dealing with finicky and poor quality lighters and matches, I embarked on a search for effective, sustainable, and affordable alternatives. Lo and behold, rechargeable electric arc lighters revealed itself to me as CAMOLIGHTERS.
Rechargeable camolighters are undoubtedly the best when compared with traditional lighters and matches for some reasons. They’re more reliable, more efficient, safer, and less wasteful unlike their traditional counterpart. As we look into the camolighter review properly, you will find out why this rechargeable USB lighter has been regarded as the best option for anyone seeking for a reliable, affordable, durable, waterproof and windproof lighter in the marketplace.
What is the Camolighter?
Camolighter is a self-contained lightning generator that produces a windproof, waterproof flame. Sure, you read that right – waterproof. There are lots and lots of windproof lighters out there, however, all of them require fossil fuels to work, and as we all know, fossil fuels are cumbersome to carry, highly flammable, bad for the environment, and evaporate easily unlike the Camolighter which is 100% electric, with a plasma arc flame which stays lit even underwater. Lightning strikes while it’s raining, so why won’t a Camolighter stay lit even under running water?
Camolighter is a very useful technology with various names like plasma lighter, electric lighter, USB rechargeable lighter and arc lighter. Camolighters are durable, waterproof, and windproof. As the fourth state of matter, plasma is an ionized gas which lets electrons flow. Camolighters are comparatively safer than butane lighters as they do not contain the flammable gas in them.
Camolighter is the ‘Alpha Male’ of the world of lighters. It is a rough, tough, rugged essential tool which you simply can’t live without in this era. Camolighters also have a powerful LED flashlight built into the bottom of the lighter housing.
These arc camolighters are recharged with a usb cable. Light your cigar anytime, anywhere with these flameless – windproof arc camolighters. The camolighters are made using state-of-the-art technology, and they produce electric sparks under wind & harsh weather conditions safely, without an open flame. We have made sure to bring to your notice the best lighter(camolighter). With the double arc camolighter, no more stuck tobacco leftover like coil lighters, made of strong zinc alloy. It neither melts nor falls apart like other plastic lighters.
With a camolighter, you can light a fire in the wind or rain with just the push of a button. The new-improved design kept all the features you loved while making it easier to light with the top-facing plasma dual arcs. Outdoor camolighter windproof, waterproof, electric lighter does not require butane or adjustments for altitude. It is perfect for campouts, tent adventures, survival, or a backyard cookout. Simply touch the dual arcs to anything flammable and you’ll have an instant fire.
Most times, what consumers look out for in any product is its specifications. Our staunch camolighter review team painstakingly took their time to come up with the unique specifications of camolighter.
- Top-Facing Plasma Dual Arcs: Which makes it easier to light larger objects.
- Long Battery Life: which is about 300-500 uses per charge
- Built-in Waterproof Flashlight: which has three modes: bright, ultra-bright, and flashing. 100 Lumens
- 15″ Paratinder Neck Lanyard: Cut open to expose flammable material
- Whistle: which is of 120 Decibel. Use the 120 Decibel whistle to alert rescuers
- Charging: Use the included Micro-USB (lighter side) to USB (computer or wall outlet plug) cable to charge your lighter (included). For typically 2 hours
- Safety Features: 10-second time-out
- Waterproof & Windproof: which makes it capable of working in storms
- Waterproof & Shockproof Case: Strong ABS plastic with wire safety latch
- Includes: 1 Micro USB charging cable
If you are online surfing the internet on camolighter reviews to know the features that make up this rechargeable arc dual lighter, the number one trending lighter for any consumer in the world of lighters, then you need not worry, because this review on camolighter has got you covered with detailed information on features and all you need to know about camolighters.
- POWER INDICATOR & LONG BATTERY LIFE: Camolighter has an upgraded 4 LED battery lights which display different power level status, which can remind you to recharge it in advance; High-quality battery cycle lasts 300-500 charges
- ARC DESIGN & QUALITY: Dual arc camolighter is five times relatively faster than a single arc electronic lighter; it is composed of a high-quality zinc alloy and high-temperature resistance ceramic plate which is safe and durable, making it easier to light candles and cigarettes.
- WINDPROOF & FLAMELESS: Arc camolighter is a rechargeable electric lighter that emits no flame, no butane, weather-resistant, it is superb for camping, traveling, and hiking; It works well on a windy day while also protecting the environment.
- PERFECT GIFT: Camolighter comes with an elegant gift box, which is cool, and definitely lets friends scream. This is probably a perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries, friends, family, lovers, business partners, and more.
- INNOVATIVE: camolighters make use of plasma technology so you don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals. The plasma camolighter contains a large capacity battery life that can be used for more than 300 times ignitions after fully charged (Note: During ignition, there would be the noise of “ zee, zee”, which is a high-voltage power generation. please do not worry about that)
- STRONGER AND DURABLE: it has an innovative design with double power. It works by creating an electric arc with one press of a button. camolighters come in a sleek and elegant design. simply charge up with the USB cable and you’re good to go.
- SAFE & SAVE: USB Rechargeable, environmentally friendly, Windproof, no gas required, no fluid required, and energy-saving. A full charge can last up to a week or up to 300-500 sparks. The camolighter also have a massive lid which can be used to keep children safe while lighter is charging or not in use. This is a great alternative to Zippo, Bic, or Clipper brand gas-filled lighters.
- DARE TO COMPARE: placed side by side with other brands of lighters, you will prove without an iota of doubt that our camolighter gives you the most BANG for your buck and at a superior quality than the competition. No more fake and inferior plastic lighters! All packed into a gorgeous gift box.
- QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON: A quick research of other lighters will shows repeatedly the complaints of cheap lighters. For these reasons, we made sure to bring you the best lighter. With these double arc camolighter, no more stuck Tobacco leftovers like coil lighters, made of strong zinc alloy, will neither melt nor fall apart like other plastic lighters on Amazon.
- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: The Tough “Dual Arc” camolighter is incredibly and manifestly compact at just 2.8 x 1.9 x 0.75 inches. In addition, it is super light, weighing less than 2.1 ounces. So, it is easier to carry about without hitches and it is barely even noticed.
- SIMPLE TO USE: If you find yourself in a survival situation, you don’t have time to mess with complicated survival tools and you do not need to stress. With a simple press of the button, the Tough “Dual Arc” camolighter will give you a raging fire. Easy pleasure.
- CAMOLIGHTER COMMITS, 100% ABSOLUTE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We go above and beyond to ensure and provide the highest quality product and top-notch customer service and satisfaction. If you are not absolutely THRILLED and SATISFIED with our lighter, we offer 100% refunds with no questions asked.
Does Camolighter Really Work?
Rather than using fluid or friction to start a flame, these camolighters works with lithium-ion battery to create a small electrical “arc” that is much hotter than an open flame. To ignite and light your candle, all you need to do is hold down the button. you’ll hear a soft-pitched zapping noise and see a bright line of light at the head of the camolighter — and lower it to the candle wick. Your candle lights immediately.
Since it is hotter than an open flame, it lights your candle very fast. The lack of open flame ensures that you can light things even under windy and harsh weather conditions, making it perfect for outdoor needs.
After it is fully charged, (it comes with a USB charging cable), which takes up to a few hours, it is ready to use. The safety lock solves the burdensome issue of children playing with matches, and once unlocked, the straightforward button mechanism makes the lighter easy for immediate use.
The neck is rotatable in any direction or configuration, keeping your fingers safe and allowing you to light things unevenly and even upside down. No matter the shape size or depth of my candle, this smart, safe design can handle it.
With just one full charge, the camolighter can deliver 500 ignitions. This is much higher than traditional lighters, but the beautiful part of it is that you can get your next 500 simply with a recharging session.
When compared to other lighting methods, one tends to discover that a rechargeable arc camolighter is also more reliable. Fluid lighters can go mysteriously kaput for no actual reason or take multiple trials to ignite, while bad quality matches or poor match striking forms are other hitches to overcome. Rechargeable camolighter does its job any time any day with satisfying accurate consistency.
Is Camolighter Any Good?
While a camolighter survival lighter is great on its own, one that has a few other handy built-in tools is even better. If you’re looking for the most functionality out of your survival or everyday carry gear, Camolighter is probably the best value proposition. Not only does this electrical survival lighter feature a refillable lighter, but it has a built-in LED flashlight and a storage container.
Pros of Camolighter
Most online camolighter reviews have talked about the pros that come with this latest rechargeable double arc electric lighter. To add succinctly to what has been written and said, our camolighter review takes a look at both the pros and cons one could take from using this lighter.
- It is Environmental friendly.
- No need for lighter fluid refills.
- Windproof, making it so easy to use outdoors.
- it is economical, thus no need of buying disposable plastic lighters.
- Built for smokers and non-smokers alike
- Lights candle’s cigarettes, cigars, pipes, fireworks, BBQs, and campfires with ease
- looks cool, stylish, and fashionably designed
- It is great for emergency kits, camping, and hiking.
- It is durable, rechargeable, reliable, and long-lasting.
- Some are made of waterproof or have a flashlight.
- No spark, no noise, no smell.
- It has very good safety features and is very portable.
Cons of Camolighter
Limited Stock: as contained on the manufacturer’s official website, the increase in demand for camolighter implies that the produced quantity will soon be out of demand. Anyone who wants to buy camolighter electrical survival lighter is therefore encouraged too quickly do so.
It is a digital product: The manufacturer of camolighter stated explicitly that it has not licensed any offline transaction of any sort. This review discovered that there is no existing offline retail or wholesale store on this Camo lighter. Be wary of where and who you buy this lighter from. This camolighter cannot be purchased on any other online store or website except the official website of the manufacturer.
The discount is only valid for a few days: Anyone who plans to visit this camolighter’s official website and claims the current discount is expected to process their payment immediately. Otherwise, the person might lose the lighter’s discount.
Price of Camolighter in the US, Canada, Europe, etc
One camolighter is currently available for $29.99 at a discount offer as opposed to $59.95. This present discount can be stopped at any moment. Two Camolighter are also available for $49.96. Three 3x Camolighters are available for $69.96 which are all the discount prices for Camo lighter from the official website.
Where To Buy Camolighter?
If you want to make a camolighter purchase, it is usually advised to do so from the manufacturers directly. The lighters are offered on their official website. Also, if you want to buy more than one camo lighter, There are special offers for that made available by the manufacturer from time to time. This means that you can buy several electrical survival lighter at the same time and pay less for each knife.
The numerous payment options offered by camolighter is another great advantage. Here the buyer does not undertake any risk because he/she can use different secure payment methods. These possibilities also hold out the prospect that if you do not like the lighter and send it back, you will get your refund without any problems. Another advantage is the dispatch, which takes your order right to your front door. A few days after the order is made, the product arrives and you can start using immediately.
Money-Back Guarantee and Refund Policy: A 30-Day 100% money-back guarantee is offered to buyers by camolighter. The items (lighter) to be returned must be unused and in their original packaging. You ship the lighter you want to return to the return facility address given to you by its customer care representative. As soon as it is shipped, you must contact camolighter customer care again and give them the tracking number. You will get an email to confirm the refund when the camolighter company receives and approves the return.
Camolighter Customer Reviews
Still in doubt of camolighters and in need of proof of what other users have said about camolighters? Then do not worry as we have already provided customers with written reviews on camolighters.
Camolihter is an awesome Survival Lighter. I have 4 of these, 2 of the new ones and 2 of the old ones. I use one for my fireplace, one for my wood stove, one for my bug-out bag, and one for general use around the house. With the small solar panel in my bug-out bag, I’ll adequately have fire starting forever as long as the sun shines occasionally.– JOHN WILLS from United States
Electric lighter… WOW, wonderful. No liquid fuel, no smells, no Flint’s, no leaks, Can be “Topped” via any USB charger (including Power Solar Chargers) Windproof, even “fires” when wet. WHAT’S THERE NOT TO LIKE??? Excellent device.– CLARE GLEN from Canada
Camolighter Frequently Asked Question Reviews
Below are the frequently asked questions about Camolighter Reviews. After interviewing some customers, we came up with these questions, from the review to address any challenges you might be having about this latest Camolighter Electrical Survival Lighter.
My Camolighter lighter doesn’t work anymore. Can I get a replacement?
We will of course honor the manufacturer’s warranty within three-months of purchase if the lighter does not show significant wear and use. You need to either return the lighter to us by mail or email us 2-3 photos as proof of defect or malfunction.
The lighter must be in its original condition with no evidence of wear or damage, otherwise it will be difficult to decipher if it was a pre-existing defect or one of personal damage. We acknowledge that every electronic product may have its defective units/parts, so we will make a concerted effort at replacing yours if it is truly defective. To replace your defective lighter, contact us via email@example.com.
Will the Plasma CamoLighter “shock” or “taze” me?
Touching the electric arcs with your bare hands will feel like a sharp bite or the shock you get from static electricity, but about 10 times stronger. It will wake you up! We do not recommend or encourage touching the arcs. However, if you mistakenly do, there is no permanent damage that will be occasioned other than a few small red marks on your skin.
Is Camolighter a Scam?
You might be perusing this camolighter review to know if it is a scam. Many online reviews are positive which proves that camolighter is not a scam. Our team has also verified this claim. The official website is safe for transactions, you need not worry if your money would get into the wrong hands.
The brand new camolighter is referred to as one of the best new survival inventions of the year! The bottom line is this: if you really desire to be prepared for the unexpected, then you need a dependable and accurate fire starter. Of course, the camolighter is great for this service.
The CamoLighter can help you ignite a fire for: Cooking your food, Heating your shelter, As a signal for help, Lighting up the darkness, etc.
No more fussing with disposable traditional lighters that let’s you down when you need them the most. Get your camolighter today.
Why Should I Buy Camolighter?
Are you still using the regular, old-fashioned butane lighter? It’s time to join the future of lighters and get yourself the Rechargeable High tech Camolighter. Recent upgrades in plasma technology have made butane lighters obsolete and undesirable. The camolighter is safer and less toxic, and is also TSA-approved!
There are very many advantages to take from using an electrically-generated plasma beam to ignite things. Unlike your typical conventional butane flame, the plasma beam from the Rechargeable Plasma Camolighter is completely and absolutely wind and splashproof.
That means you won’t encounter any difficulty in getting a light when the weather turns sour. Even in the rain, you’ll be able to generate a strong plasma beam.
Another benefit of Camolighters is the lack of butane, which is very toxic to humans. Your health is important and a priority and any way or technology which is capable of reducing harmful carcinogen exposure are always desirable. These lighters are of utmost benefit to the environment. Each Camolighter is Totally rechargeable with up to 300-500 uses on a single charge.
Is Camolighter Safe to Use?
Coming across lots of camolighter reviews online, one of the most frequently asked questions is with regards to the safety of camolighters. Whilst preparing this review guide on camolighter, we deemed it expedient to answer this question.
Camolighters are simple, safe, and reliable, and with their sleek and elegant design, it makes a great gift for yourself, family or friends. Use it away from face, body, clothing, flammable and mettalic clothing. DO NOT puncture or use near an open electric arc flame. DO NOT leave it in sunlight for long periods of time.
Can I bring the camolighter onto an airplane?
While some airlines will allow you store devices with lithium-ion batteries in your carry-on, there are some airlines that frowns at such, and will confiscate your camolighter. To be safe and out of trouble, we recommend you leave your lighter at home.
Camolighter Reviews – Closing Thoughts
Taking A Look At The Best Survival Lighters On The Market presently, I can’t imagine what it was like for the first human on earth to harness fire. There’s no way they fully understood the revolutionary implications of what we now have. Because they didn’t know it at the beginning of time, but harnessing the power of fire into lighters changed us forever.
Without fire, there’s no telling where we might be today. But it’s undeniable that fire has set us ahead of the pack of animals.
It’s put us in a different survival league altogether. Today, fire remains as essential to our survival as it ever has since the beginning of time. We harness fire throughout our present-day lives, from heating our homes to powering our vehicles. And fire no doubt still holds the keys to our survival.
So without an electrical lighter (or some stormproof matches at the very least), no survival pack or camping bag is complete. It has become a staple of outdoor living and emergency survival. It has become such a valuable resource; The camolighter with others have figured out how to put this mighty power in the palm of our hand.
I wish I had purchased the rechargeable camolighter earlier because it would’ve meant less frustration, less waste, and more time spent basking in the warm glow of my candles. I’m glad to finally own this efficient and sustainable alternative to traditional conventional lighters. Based on how quickly I tear through my candles, you can tell it’s being put to good use.
This Camolighter review proves that this lighter has fast become one of the high-demand items since the pandemic started. If you want to keep your survival ensured, you should be with one in most cases.
Truth be told, camolighter company has a hard time keeping them in stock. But because you’re already on this page, you have a special opportunity to stock up and save. Why? The reason is that we love keeping our community of readers happy! You would be rewarded with a discount when you purchase camolighters.