HairRevit Pro Review
Almost all ladies have nightmares about their hair falling out of their heads… Haha! Having a bad hair day can wreak havoc on your mood and increase your cortisol levels. Although hair loss is quite common with older people, it can be experienced by people of all ages. Hair loss can lead to low self-esteem and loss of confidence.
If you notice that clumps of hair are left in your comb after detangling your hair, or some extra strands of hair are left on your pillow when you wake up, these may be signs of something else going on in your immune system. Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disease that causes hair loss.
An autoimmune disease is caused by your immune system attacking your body. In the case of alopecia areata, the immune system attacks the hair follicles which eventually leads to massive hair loss. The hair begins to fall in big clumps that are usually the size of a quarter. People experience various degrees of hair loss; some people lose hair in a few spots while others lose a lot more.
Hair loss: A Short Overview | Hair Treatment
You must understand the type of hair loss that you have. This will make it easier to choose the right kind of treatment for you.
There are several ways of grouping hair loss. Usually, the first thing to do is to determine the cause of the hair loss by looking at the scalp.
If the scalp has been compromised and there are no hair follicles, this is called scarring or cicatricial alopecia. However, if there is no scarring in the scalp and it appears to be normal, then its called non-scarring alopecia. Cicatricial alopecia permanently damages the hair follicles while non-scarring alopecia is normally caused by physical damage or chemical damage to the hair shaft.
It’s common to lose hair when you comb it but if the amount of hair that comes off your head is more than usual, you may have to consult a specialist. The will perform a biopsy on the scalp to properly diagnose the real problem. They may also examine the hair strands to measure the percentage of hairs that are in the anagen phase (hairs that are growing).
- Non-scarring alopecia is a common hair issue that affects the majority of people at one time in their lives
- Medical experts should be able to tell the difference between hair loss that is caused by the breaking of the hair shaft and those caused by decreased hair growth
- Balding or androgenic alopecia is usually common in men and women. This occurs as a result of the effect of testosterone metabolites in the hair follicles that are genetically vulnerable to it.
- Hair loss can also be caused by anemia, low vitamin levels, secondary syphilis, chemotherapy protein deficiency and thyroid disease.
- Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease that affects the hair follicle in a particular area of the skin.
- Good hair hygiene, a balanced diet, regular exercise, consistent shampooing and a good hair care regime can prevent hair loss.
Although alopecia areata doesn’t affect physical health, it does lead to severe emotional issues, especially low self-esteem. No one likes to look in the mirror and see bald spots on their head or a receding hairline. Generally, it is caused by:
- Chronic illness
- Certain types of medications
- Hormonal changes
- Genetic and environmental factors.
Someone with alopecia areata can regrow their hair with treatments but different people will have different responses to the treatment.
Androgenic alopecia is the most popular form of balding. It is mainly caused by hormonal and hereditary factors. It usually affects men above 50 years and ladies above the age of 60. The main culprit responsible for the disease is DHT or Dihydrotestosterone. This hormone hinders the anagen phase of the hair cycle and shortens it. It also affects blood flow to the scalp which prevents oxygen and other important nutrients to reach the hair follicle.
What is HairRevit Pro?
HairRevit Pro is an electronic comb that gently massages your hair as you comb. It uses Red Light Therapy to aid in protecting the integrity of your hair shaft while preventing hair loss. This is one comb that does a lot more than detangling your hair.
What is The Red Light Therapy?
The Red Light Treatment (RLT)or Photo biomodulation is a remedial method of treating skin problems with the red light. This therapy has often been used for treating conditions such as scars, wrinkles, injuries and other skin conditions.
In the mid-90s, the RLT therapy was used by scientists to grow plants in space. The researchers discovered plant cells grew at a remarkable rate and maximized photosynthesis when exposed to extreme levels of light produced by the red LEDs (red-light producing diodes).
Further research was carried out to see if red light could affect the vitality of human cells. They believed that the therapy would be effective in treating muscle decay, bone thickness and slow recuperating which were common issues encountered in space travel. There are several other names for Red Light Therapy, and you may have heard one or two of them:
- Low-Level Light Treatment (LLLT).
- Delicate Laser Treatment
- Photo biomodulation
- Bio stimulation
- Low – Power Laser Treatment (LPLT)
- Photonic Incitement
- Cold Laser Treatment
When this treatment is used with photosynthesizing prescriptions, it’s called photodynamic therapy. There are several types of red light treatments. In salons, red light beds are used to reduce restorative skin conditions. In clinics and health facilities, they are used to treat conditions like psoriasis, slow-healing wounds and some after-effects of chemotherapy.
How Does The Red Light Therapy Work? Hair Treatment
According to researchers, red light works by impacting the biochemical structure of the cells. This boosts and strengthens the mitochondria (the powerhouse of the cells). This is also where the vitality of the cells are created. In every human, there is something called the ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). This is the chemical produced in the cells that carry the vitality of each cell.
When the capacity of the mitochondria is increased by the RLT, it enables the cells to produce more ATP. When the cells have more ATP, they can function more effectively and efficiently.
The RLT should not be confused with other therapies like laser therapy or IPL treatments which can cause significant harm to the surface of the skin. These treatments work by harming the surface of the skin which triggers tissue repair. However, Red Light Therapy, RLT skips these harmful processes and goes straight into skin repair. The red light can penetrate approximately 5 millimeters under the surface of the skin.
How to restore my Hair
Hair loss and baldness don’t happen overnight, but it is common. Accredited to a person’s genes, other factors can influence it and make it happen sooner than expected. Because of this, many people are trying to find a reliable solution that works. This can not only restore their hair to a former glory but also their confidence.
For a safe and effective method, a lot of people are turning to red light scalp therapy, much like HairRevit Pro. It is a laser hair comb that has been making some waves for some time now, it’s time to see if the hype is real.
Easiest Method for Hair Recovery
There are various ways that people try to restore hair loss, and often it will involve a lengthy process of washing and rewashing products into their scalp among other methods.
This is one of the strengths of HairRevit Pro. Not only does it work, but it does so in a few easy steps. After turning on the red light comb, the user simply selects their mode, then the strength of the red lights from a low, medium, and high.
Then, it is easy to select the massage setting via the photon button to get things going.
Rapid Hair Recovery
Every method of hair restoration promises the world, which is how some of the low-quality products are still available. There are few methods as effective as using a noninvasive red light therapy comb.
The results start to show within a few weeks with HairRevit Pro. At 4 weeks, there is a noticeable difference in the oil on the scalp, with hair looking and feeling fluffier and more abundant. Then, between 4 to 8 weeks, hair starts to restore and feels stronger than before.
At the 8 to 16 week mark, hair density has significantly increased, with forehead and hair regeneration in full flow. From here, the results continue to improve up to 32 weeks of use, where hair and volume have increased to a noticeable amount.
How To Use The HairRevit Pro
The HairRevit Pro has alternate switches so that you can use it any mode you like. This device has 4 EMR, FR signal positions and should be ideally used for 10 minutes.
How To Use The Laser Comb Device
- Press the power button and leave it on standby mode.
- The LCD panel will light up and display the various signal positions: EMR, RF, Nurse and Photon. The time for each session is 10 minutes
- Gently comb your hair
- Press the EMS button in RF mode and make sure it’s in L gear
- After that session, open the EMS RF mode in M gear
- In the next session, open the EMS RF mode in H gear
- For this session, make sure it’s in the shutdown mode with the display screen off. Switch on the power light but do not look into the light so that you don’t hurt your eyes
For the Photon Phase
- Press the Photon button and set it in the vibration mode
- For the second session, press the photon key again to turn in the EMS and then the laser mode
- Press the photon key for the third session and make sure it’s in the nano-color mode
- For the fourth session, press the photon key and it should be in the laser and LED red light mixing mode. Gently comb your hair
- Press the Photon key again and it will move into the shutdown mode.
HairRevit Pro Specifications
These are the main features of the HairRevit Pro:
|Product Package||Gift Box with Flannelette|
|Color box size||22.214.171.124.5.5cm|
|Voltage: AC 100-240V||AC 100-240V|
|Net Weight||150 kg|
|Power supply mode||USB cable charging|
|Total packing weight||560g|
|Material+Metal Host Color||Gold/White/Tibetan Blue|
|Number of packages per box||20 pcs|
|Outer box size||44 by 36 by 44cm|
|Commodity name||Radio Frequency Hair Comb|
|Dynamic Light Wave||630 NM/650 NM|
|Working Hours||10 minutes per session|
|Net Host Weight||150g|
How To Maintain The HairRevit Pro
- Always ensure that you clean it regularly especially when you see a stain or particles on it
- If you don’t use it all the time, ensure that it stays 100% charged
- You don’t need to use water or soap to clean it
- Keep it away from children
- Don’t allow anyone who’s not a professional to dismantle the device or assemble it
- Only a professional should be allowed to fix any problems you have with it.
Benefits of HairRevit Pro
- Consistent usage promotes hair growth
- It helps to reverse hair loss
- The results will help or increase your self-confidence
- It restores the normal cycle of the hair and prevents hair loss
- It strengthens the roots of your hair
- It promotes the growth of healthy hair
- It significantly reduces excess oil production
- It aids hair regeneration
HairRevit Pro Pros
- Noticeable results after the first use
- Works fast to regenerate and regrow the hair
- Scientifically proven to restore vitality to hair follicles
- Very Easy To Use
- Portable and Lightweight
- Uses a rechargeable battery
- Comes with 50% discount and 30-day money-back guarantee
HairRevit Pro Cons
- Only 3 designs are currently available
- It can only be bought online
- The discount is available for only a few years
How long will it take to see results with the HairRevit Pro?
|Time or Duration of Use||Effect|
|Less than 4 weeks||Reduction in oil production, strong and fluffy hair|
|4-8 weeks||Significantly reduced hair loss, stronger hair|
|8-16 weeks||Increased hair regeneration especially in the forehead area, and increase in hair density|
|16-32 weeks||90% of users noticed a significant increase in hair volume and hair growth|
Customer Reviews HairRevit Pro
Here are three awesome reviews from people who have used this laser comb device:
1. “Thank you HairRevit Pro! I have two which I use at home and with the whole virus outbreak, I have been using them very regularly. I use it to maintain my hair and prevent unnecessary hair loss though I can easily dox such with the device. It has never failed me. On the contrary, it’s made my life so much easier and I feel confident now! (I’m purchasing another one for my brother now.)”-Diana
2.” I got perturbed when my hair started falling off like grains of rice. My friend introduced the HairRevit Pro to me and since then I have enjoyed the appearance of my hair. I remain grateful to HairRevit Pro.-Sam
3. “It fixes hair perfectly with proper use. I love the Red Light Technique which does not harm the user. Plus, it’s very portable and it does not use up space. I just love how easy it is to use.”-Paul K.
Should I purchase the HairRevit Pro?
If you’re looking for a quick and lasting solution to hair loss, the HairRevit Pro is the perfect treatment for you. You will not only get to prevent further hair loss, but the device will help to restore your hair strength and regeneration.
It works very fast and you’ll see those results you desire in no time with consistent use. Unlike other laser treatments that could potentially harm the hair or skin, the Red Light Therapy had no adverse effects on your hair. You can use it freely without fear of side effects.
In addition to eating healthy, maintaining a good hair regimen and hygiene, the HairRevit Pro is a very inexpensive way to maintain beautiful hair and solve all your hair problems. This is a device that should be in the closet of any man or woman who wants to maintain their healthy hair.
For those suffering from hair loss of any kind, this device will help to increase your self-confidence and boost your self-esteem as you begin to see results. It is one product that you will never stop using and with good maintenance, it will last for a long time.
Many people have spent a lot of money on hair loss treatments that yielded little results. The HairRevit Pro is the best and most affordable hair loss treatment for people suffering from this condition. It goes straight to the root of the problem and reinforces the strength of the cells. With proper hair hygiene, a balanced diet and regular use if the HairRevit Pro, you can say goodbye to your hair loss problems for good.
Where can I Buy HairRevit Pro?
You can purchase the HairRevit Pro here. The product can only be bought from the company’s official website. The manufacturers offer an amazing 50% discount and you are guaranteed to get your money within 30 days of you’re not satisfied with the results.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ) about HairRevit Pro
Does the HairRevit Pro come with a guarantee?
The manufacturers promise a 3 year warranty and 30 days money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the results. They also offer free shipping to any country in the world. You will also get a request affirmation email for each order you place online.
What is the most effective hair loss treatment for women?
Many women will do anything to maintain the beauty of their hair. Apart from personal hygiene and a good hair regimen, there are many other options that you can consider to maintain luscious locks. The HairRevit Pro is an amazing addition to your hair care regimen and will give you outstanding results. Although men can benefit from this product, it was specially designed for women.
Will the HairRevit Pro harm the hair?
The HairRevit Pro operates with a Red-Light Technology and it has no negative effect on the hair or skin. You can use this product without any fear of side effects.
Can Hair loss be caused by psychological factors?
Several studies have stated that there is a possible link between stress and alopecia areata. However, these theories are highly speculative and controversial. Stress management will certainly benefit people with alopecia areata and help their emotional health.
Is hair loss hereditary?
20% of people with alopecia areata have at least one other member of their family with the same condition. It has been observed that most members of the same family tend to have a higher rate of immune disorders.