Assuming you’re a glued-to-your-screen smartphone owner who can never make it through a day on a full charge, or you just need an occasional battery boost, then read this soloforce power bank reviews, USB power banks are a panacea for low-battery anxiety. After putting in 22 hours of research and 45 hours of testing, we’ve found the best portable power banks to meet a wide range of needs, and offers peace of mind whenever wall outlets are out of reach.
What is SoloForce Power Bank?
SoloForce is a reliable, powerful, and portable solar Wireless Power Bank with Charge on-the-go fast with Qi Wireless charging, Long-lasting Power – it can charge your phone at least 7 times. Powers 4 devices at once with plenty of connections for almost any device. . Rubberized and easy to grip with shock-resistant case and IP66 level waterproof protection. Powered by the sun: recharge the power bank easily in the sunlight.
Features of SoloForce
Below are the features of soloforce power bank that gives it an outstanding look and quality amongst other power banks out there
It has 20,000mAh of battery storage power. Most power banks are much less. 20,000mAh means you can charge your phone up to 8 times and still have power left. You’ll have plenty of energy for charging almost anything you want, and it will last for a long time.
It has 74Wh of Li-Po batteries. These are not the old-fashioned lithium batteries that are prone to catching fire. These are modern, with more safety and high capacity. They are safe for air travel.
You can charge your phone with the cable or you can FAST-CHARGE IT WIRELESSLY. This is a big deal. You just put your phone on the illuminated Qi wireless charging pad, and you get a FAST CHARGE. Not a slow trickle charge like cheap wireless chargers, but a high 5V/2A. Your phone will quickly charge with any cable you already have. You’ll see the charging with an accurate LED light.
There are plenty of connections for almost any device.
INPUTS: Micro USB and Type C (for newer phones and computers
OUTPUTS: USB-A1 for compatibility with most older devices, USB-A2 and Type-C, which is now on most new devices. You can hook it up to almost anything!
USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 standards are both supported.
SOLOFORCE can charge up to 4 devices at once. Now you can charge more than one phone at the same time.
INTELLIGENT OVERCHARGE PROTECTION. You’ll get at least 800 charge/discharge cycles with stable output. SOLOFORCE™ will not suddenly discharge and leave you with no power.
Who Needs SoloForce Power Bank?
Most people could use a USB power bank or external battery pack—the question is, which one best fits into your habits? Some might need only a small battery to give their phones a boost at the end of the day, while people who travel a lot may be looking to power multiple devices over the course of several days. Rather than always having to track down a wall outlet wherever you go, owning a SoloForce power bank allows you to enjoy a conveniently portable (albeit limited) power supply.
Even if you’re blessed with an abundance of charging options in your daily life—maybe you spend most of your day at home, at the office, or in the car—you could probably still benefit from a portable power bank. Something wallet-sized is great to always have on hand for those unexpected (yet critical) moments when your phone is dying and no outlets are nearby.
But if you want something for weekend trips or a regular commute, slightly larger power banks can still easily fit in laptop bags, purses, or large pockets, offering two or more full charges for most smartphones. SoloForce power bank is robust yet portable, allowing you to charge other devices, too—wireless headphones, computer mice, keyboards, vaporizers, digital cameras, and more.
When you’re traveling in an unfamiliar place—relying on your phone to guide you and to potentially call for help—a power bank offers added peace of mind. Having a few of these placed strategically around the house isn’t a bad idea. You can keep one in your foyer to grab as you’re running out the door. Or you can have a power bank near the couch for when you’re cozily curled up under a blanket and you really, really don’t want to get up to plug in your phone.
SoloForce Power Bank vs Other Power Banks
- RUGGED, SHOCK-RESISTANT CASE. IP66 LEVEL WATERPROOF PROTECTION. Rubberized and easy to grip.
- STRONG CARRY LOOP. Hook on a carabiner or attach it to your backpack. Keep SOLOFORCE handy all the time.
- POWERFUL LED LIGHT WITH MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS!
- 786 lumens (very bright) built-in LED panel under the wireless charging pad. 3 light modes (Still, SOS, and strobe)
- LED LIGHT CAN LAST UP TO 70 HOURS. Perfect for power outages or emergencies.
- The SOLOFORCE POWER BANK is for the person who wants the HIGHEST QUALITY, RELIABILITY, and INTELLIGENT ENGINEERING.
- It looks cool, it’s hefty, and it packs a punch. This is not something that you will use a few weeks and throw away. It weighs 19oz and has a huge power reserve. The silicone protective cover will keep it looking new for years.
Majority of the populace works from home now. I do almost everything on my phone. When I have to go out, me and my family are almost totally reliant on our phones. We need them to order food, to keep in touch, to get the news, to order Ubers, for texting. You can’t think of all the things that rely on our electronics for in the year 2020. They are essential!
And since we rely on our phones and electronics so much, almost everyone I know has a power bank. Four or five years ago, not many people had them, but now they’re as essential as our iPhones and Android phones.
WE HAVE TO HAVE RELIABLE POWER. We can’t run out. If we are away from home, if the power goes out, if there’s a blackout or other emergency, we still need power. Do you think that can’t happen? Of course it can. The virus situation has been the biggest Black Swan in modern history. Did you ever think you would be in lockdown? That the schools would be shut? That you would be working from home and maybe even lose your job? Of course you wouldn’t. BUT HERE WE ARE. So the most important takeaway is that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, and it PROBABLY WILL.
Which brings me back to the subject of power banks. Almost all of the power banks you could buy in the past were cheap, flimsy, cheaply-constructed units built to the lowest price. They used crummy internal batteries that were designed to fail after a certain amount of time. The connectors were shoddy, and they would often stop working after a few weeks.
They had charging problems, and some of them even leaked or fell apart. Some were downright dangerous. Yet, everyone had to use them because there was no other alternative. But now, I’ve discovered the “Tesla” of power banks. I want to tell you about something so incredibly new, so intelligently-built, and so devastatingly useful that it TOTALLY REDEFINES THE WHOLE CATEGORY OF DEVICES
The SoloForce Solar Power Bank has a reputation as the Best Power Bank Ever Made. It’s so smart, it can do almost anything, and it’s so well-made, it will blow you away with its beauty and high-tech design.
Contents of the SoloForce Power bank package
The Soloforce power bank package contains a full, detailed instruction manual, charging cable, and the soloforce power bank
Full, detailed instruction manual
Charging cable – SoloForce
SOLOFORCE Power Bank
Benefits of SoloForce
In this Soloforce Review, there are lots of benefits we found out. Eg is it light weight and compactness and a list of other things
- Compact and Portable – SoloForce power bank is small enough to take anywhere and powerful enough to meet all your charging needs. Whether you need to completely charge your device or just give it a boost, SoloForce is a device you’ll be glad to have.
- Long-Lasting Power – SoloForce impressive battery life ensures that you’ll always be able to charge your devices when you need to. When you carry an extra source of power, your laptop or cellphone will never die on you again.
- Multiple Devices – Powers 4 Devices at Once SoloForce is so powerful that it can easily power 4 devices at once. And it’s compatible with PC, Mac, Android, and iOS so you’ll never be at a loss to charge your device.
Solo Force Test
Owing to the unfortunate fact that battery technology has failed to keep up with the processing power of modern devices (subscription required to view link), USB power banks have become an increasingly popular way to help phones and tablets get through the day. You can find tons of brands and models to choose from, so we checked out major retailers like Amazon, Home Depot, and Target—as well as trusted editorial sources such as Digital Trends, PCMag, PCWorld, and TechRadar—to find the most well-known and widely available makers of USB power banks. From there, we built out a list of contenders based on the following features:
- Source of Power: A power bank that has more than one means of charging is perfect if you want your cell to always stay charged. Sources such as Electricity or Solar
- Powerful input and output: For models with USB-C input or output, we preferred those rated for at least 15-watt charging; for models with Micro-USB input or USB-A output, we looked for those rated for 8 watts or more. These capabilities ensure top charging (output) and recharging (input) speeds.
- Built-in cables: We preferred that the power banks—especially the smaller, low-capacity models—have some type of built-in cable. This feature is indispensable when well-integrated because it reduces the number of cables you have to carry around and (eventually, inevitably) disentangle from the rest of your stuff.
- No heavier than 8 ounces: Power banks should be small and lightweight, making them easy to carry around for an entire day in a wallet, pocket, or bag. We set the weight cutoff at 8 ounces since an iPhone X weighs about 6.2 ounces, and we don’t think most people want to carry something in their pocket or purse that weighs much more than a smartphone. Solo Force weighs 4 ounces!
- Capacity rating of 1,000 to 10,000 mAh: The capacity rating listed on the power bank tells you roughly how much power it can hold. For reference, an iPhone X battery has a capacity of 10 watt-hours (about 2,700 milliampere-hours), and a 16-inch MacBook Pro battery has a capacity of 100 Wh (about 28,000 mAh). Power banks with a capacity rating of 10,000 mAh and up tend to last long. Our picks in our guide to the best portable laptop chargers offer higher capacities and AC output ports.
- Price: We used a ratio of capacity (mAh) per dollar to break ties between otherwise similar models.
- Brand reputation: We favored brands that we’ve had mostly good experiences with in the past in terms of responsive customer support, widespread availability, and the ability to keep items in stock. We discounted crowdfunded or less-established brands and those lacking a visible web presence or customer support.
This process left us with a good impression for Solo Force Power Bank
What is SoloForce Specifications
Below are the specifications of this solar powered soloforce power bank
- – 3 USB cable outlets (2 are fast powered)
- – Fast charging micro USB input + solar power
- – Silicone protective cover
- – 20,000 mAh Lithium-ion battery power
- – Outport: 5V 1A/2.1A; Input DC 5V/1A
- – Dimensions: 2.7″x0.7″
- – Weight: 0.25lb; 4 ounces
- – Compatible with iPhone, Android, Mac and PC
- – Sleek, modern design
- – Includes: solar power bank, micro-USB cord, manual
- – Color: black
- – Charging and discharging more than 800 times
- – Waterproof
- – Shockproof
- – LED lamp
Advantages of SoloForce Power Bank
Anything that has advantage, has disadvantage as well, for this soloforce power bank reviews, we didn’t leave anything out
- Qi Wireless Charging – The built-in Qi wireless charging pad will ensure fast and easy cellphone charging. Simply place your compatible smartphone on the pad and enjoy the most convenient charging you’ve ever experienced.
- Sufficient USB Port – SoloForce also comes with 3 USB ports so you can easily plug in your phone’s charging cable for fast, wired charging. 20,000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery With the incredibly durable 20,000 mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, you’ll be able to charge your phone at least 7 times. The Lithium-ion battery has gone through rigorous testing to ensure excellent durability.
- Solar – Powered by the Sun Enjoy convenient charging on the go with SoloForces solar power bank. Always have a convenient charging option with you and never be without power for your devices. This device is the must-have item for Summer 2020!
- Portable – Charge on the Go Powerful 20,000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery Qi Wireless Charging Waterproof and Shockproof
Disadvantages of SoloForce
- Only available online
- Also limited in stock
Where Can I Buy SoloForce Power Bank
SoloForce can only be gotten online at a discounted price. If you click the link below, you’d get it delivered straight from the manufacturer. Below is the link for purchase at a discounted price on the official website
Need Help? If you are looking for more information on SoloForce or need help with your SoloForce order then our award winning customer service agents are standing by to assist you!
By Email: email@example.com
By Phone: Norther America TF: 844 847 0660
FAQ SoloForce Power Bank Reviews
Below are the frequently asked questions for soloforce power bank in this review. We convered all customers has been asking about this wireless power bank
What devices can I charge with SoloForce?
SoloForce charges all the leading smartphones and computers.
Do I have to recharge SoloForce with sunlight(solar)?
You can use the solar panel or simply plug in SoloForce to recharge it.
Does SoloForce come fully-charged?
SoloForce comes 70% charged, and we suggest you fully charge it before use.
How long does it take to fully re-charge the SoloForce?
SoloForce takes roughly 2 hours to fully re-charge, depending on the power source.
Can the SoloForce re-charge devices other than phones, tablets, and computers?
You can charge anything that can be re-charged with USB. when it comes to soloforce
Can I bring my SoloForce on an airplane?
SoloForce can be brought on an airplane if you pack it in your carry-on.
How long will the SoloForce last?
Soloforce provides a VIP warranty program that covers your product for life, as well as gives you other free incentives.
Can I use my own power cord with the SoloForce?
Yes, any USB cord can be used.
Is SoloForce waterproof?
Yes, SoloForce is indeed waterproof.
Is SoloForce Power bank wireless?
SoloForce can charge both wired and wireless devices. For wireless, SoloForce uses the latest Qi Fast-Charging standard to top up your device’s battery fast.
Why is Soloforce product on pre-order?
This is a pre-order product because the supply chain and logistics are currently disrupted.
When can I expect my pre-order Soloforce to be delivered?
We expect your product to be delivered not later than Oct 22, 2020, but could be delivered as early as Sep 24, 2020. We will send you an email with a tracking number as soon as your order ships. Please support us during this time with patience on delivery and we will get your product to you as quickly as possible.
What happens when you pre-order Soloforce: –
Place your Pre-order – Take advantage of preorder pricing and guarantee your product delivery before Oct 22, 2020 Receive your order – Your order will ship before Sep 24, 2020 – Orders will be fulfilled according to time of purchase Try it for 30 days under our guarantee – Use the product and satisfy yourself that it’s for you. Enjoy – Experience the benefits of your order – Or in the unlikely case that it is not for you kindly return your order or contact customer service. The return is free of hassle
SoloForce Power Bank Customer Reviews
This is a great power bank and the manufacturer really went the extra mile. Soloforce is really well made. It provides a lot of charge for how much money it was. And I really like the wireless charging. Very convenient and high-quality power bank. Very happy with my purchase.Carl J. – Baltimore, MD
Solo Force is well built, slim, and very portable. I have used it a lot when camping and it has helped charge my phone with ease. Even with a lot of use it will be days before I have to recharge it. I take it everywhere with me in case I ever need to charge-on-the-go. I hate when my phone battery dies! Not anymore with my SoloForceMichael G. – Regina, SK
This power bank is the best I’ve had so far. Went to NYC with a friend for a few days and it provided enough juice to keep our Android phones powered the whole time. Just plug it in while you sleep and in the morning it’s fully charged! Use it for all your electronic devices. It’s so convenient and easy to use.Vanessa A. – Amarillo, TX
Verified Purchase I made a preorder and received my SoloForce in only two weeks. Great product that fast charges all my devices at once and solar is a big benefit for recharge when you are on the go. Once you go wireless you don’t go back. NO MORE CORDS!Mai W. San Diego, CA
Verified Purchase This product is amazing as it fits in my purse and goes anywhere. It’s strong enough to fast charge my MacBook Pro and my iPhone at the same time. Charging capacity is amazing and sunlight helps. It wirelessly tops up my iPhone in my purse.Kerri M. Seattle, WA
Verified Purchase This is the leading charging device. Fast, strong, wireless and charges my phone for days. I preordered but received mine in weeks.Richie M. Princeton, NJ
Closing Thought on Soloforce Reviews
Watching your phone or tablet steadily run out of juice when you’re nowhere near a power outlet is stressful. Due to demand by customers, we had to do the Soloforce reviews. Fortunately, there’s no shortage of third-party backup batteries, and they come in every size, capacity, and price range to keep your device going when your battery icon starts to dip in the red. And it doesn’t end there. Some power banks like solo force power bank are equipped with features like fast charging, wireless charging, built-in cables, AC adapters, LED flashlights—and even the ability to charge various and multiple devices. If you want to purchase yours at a discount, click the link below.