Overall, Surge Emergency Backup Light Reviews has received positive reports and high ratings from various customers. This Surge Emergency Bulb Review covered the features, benefits, where to buy Surge Bulb, Pricing, What People are Saying about the Surge Bulb, Pros, and Cons, etc.
If you really want light bulbs that look great and will save you money in the long run, there’s no reason not to choose LED bulbs of which Surge Emergency bulb is a perfect example—they look as good as incandescents and are far more energy-efficient. Keep reading this Surge Emergency Bulb Review if you want more information.
- What is the Surg Emergency Bulb?
- Is Surge Emergency Bulb Any Good?
- Surge Emergency Backup Light Reviews – Features of the Surge Bulb
- What People Are Saying About Surge Emergency Bulb
- Surge Emergency Bulb Review – Benefits
- Pros of Surge Emergency Bulb (Surge Bulb Review)
- Cons of Surge Emergency Bulb
- How Much Does Surge Emergency Bulb Cost (Pricing)?
- Where can I buy Surge Emergency Backup Light (Bulb)?
- Surge Emergency Backup Light Customer Reviews
- Frequently Asked Questions About Surge Emergency Backup Light (Bulb) Reviews
- Why are Surge bulb prices lower than other competitors?m
- Do I need to charge the Surge lightbulb first?
- Where can I use the Surge Emergency Backup Light?
- Do these lights remain on when the switch is flipped ‘off’ or if there is an outage?
- Rating of Surge Emergency Bulb
- How long does the Surge Emergency Backup Light last?
- About Surge Bulb – Manufacturer
- Can I order the Surge Emergency Backup Light in bulk?
- Surge Emergency Backup Light Reviews – Closing Thoughts
What is the Surg Emergency Bulb?
The Surge Emergency Backup Light is one of the latest smart bulbs that use smart technology to detect power outages, recharge their built-in batteries, and keep you out of the dark. The Surge Bulb can help you during Power Outages, Hurricanes, Storms, Blizzards, Camping, Fishing
Power outages happen for a number of reasons. Rain, wind, ice—you name it, it’s probably caused an outage.
In fact, 11% of all outages are caused by squirrels. Surprised? Yeah!
We all know that unsettling feeling of getting up in the middle of the night just to discover the lights have gone out.
Without lighting, areas like bathrooms and stairwells become dangerous to navigate. For older adults, they present a fall risk turning small slips into
fatal events. To compensate, homeowners reach for alternatives such as candles and flashlights. But candles account for 8,200 house fires each year and emit only a fraction of a lamp’s light.
And flashlights only emit a single focused beam and routinely fall victim to battery acid corrosion. When your lights go out, you need an emergency backup light that safely illuminates the whole room – sometimes for hours.
That’s where the Surge Emergency Backup Light comes in…
Is Surge Emergency Bulb Any Good?
Yes! Surge Emergency Bulbs are Good and Reliable. We generally recommend Surge Emergency Backup Light Bulb if you’re shopping for any light bulbs, regardless of whether you’re furnishing a home or replacing a burned-out pantry light. Surge Emergency LED bulbs are better for the environment and your budget.
Surge Emergency Bulbs are significantly more efficient and longer-lasting than CFL, incandescent, or halogen bulbs, so this ultimately saves you money over the life of the bulb. Surge Bulbs are also much less prone to breaking than the fragile filaments that comprise their incandescent counterparts.
Surge Bulbs are actually made of plastic, which makes them safer to touch and more durable when you’re screwing them in or accidentally knocking them onto the ground like most people are constantly doing—oops. (Don’t worry, that’s fine because they’re Surge Emergency Bulbs!
Surge Emergency Backup Light Reviews – Features of the Surge Bulb
With these bulbs, you’ll discover what you’ve been missing in disaster readiness lighting.
Below are the major features of this Surge Emergency Bulb Review…
- Smart bulb technology – The Surge Emergency Backup Light is made with EBULB technology that detects when the power has gone out and turns on automatically without electricity.
- Energy Efficient – Uses 80% less energy than the average incandescent light bulb.
- Rechargeable battery – The built-in lithium-ion battery charges over a six-hour period while the bulb is screwed into the light socket and stops once full.
- Bright lighting – The Surge Emergency Backup Light provides as much light as a regular 60-watt LED soft light lightbulb. Use it for both regular and emergency use.
- Take-anywhere base – You can use this light anywhere in your home with the included base. Hang it from a fixture or carry it in your hand like a flashlight. The base has a button to turn the unit on and off.
What People Are Saying About Surge Emergency Bulb
How Does Surge Emergency Backup Bulb Works?
This Surge Emergency Backup Bulb Review confirms that these light bulbs provide vital time in a well-lit environment to gather your supplies when a natural disaster takes out your power.
The steps to get started for your Surge Emergency Bulb are very simple…
- Order a single Surge Emergency Backup Light or a pack for your family by clicking the link below.
- Receive your order with the included socket base. Use them with the base or screw them into light sockets controlled by single-pole light switches. They function just like regular light bulbs. When the power goes out, the lights come on. When the power comes back on, the light bulbs immediately begin recharging.
- Get peace of mind knowing that you are prepared for power outages and have eliminated safety hazards in your home for years to come.
Surge Emergency Bulb Review – Benefits
Below are some of the benefits we found in the Surge Emergency Bulb Review
- Works in your existing light socket
- A backup emergency battery provides over 6 hours of light.
- The backup emergency battery charges itself. You don’t have to do anything!
- No installation required. Simply screw in the HOME SAFETY LIGHT into your socket and start saving money
- Long-lasting: 25,000 Hour Life
Read Also: Blxbuds Review – Word First Wireless Earbud
Pros of Surge Emergency Bulb (Surge Bulb Review)
For a complete Surge Emergency Bulb Review, we considered both the pros and cons in this Surge Bulb Review.
- Guaranteed High-Quality Bulb (BackupLight) – Surge Emergency Bulb are made of excellent material, which is durable, and lasts
- No-Hassle Returns with Surge Bulb- If you are not satisfied with your Surge Bulb, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Fast & Easy Setup with Surge Emergency Bulb – Surge Bulbs are easy to set up and doesn’t require any technical expertise, just like your regular light bulb
Cons of Surge Emergency Bulb
- .Not available in retail stores and Limited in stock
How Much Does Surge Emergency Bulb Cost (Pricing)?
One (1) unit of Surge Bulb costs $34.95, which is a discounted price from the Regular Price of $
42.00. Four (4) units of Surge Bulb cost $69.97, which is a discounted price from the Regular Price of $ 168.00. Eight (8) units of Surge Bulb costs $109.99 which is a discounted price from the Regular Price of $ 336.00.
Note that these are discounted Surge Bulb prices from the official website, which can go up at any time. Take advantage of it today!
Where can I buy Surge Emergency Backup Light (Bulb)?
At the moment, one can only buy the Surge Emergency Backup Light (Bulb) from the official product website. This is the ideal and indeed the safest place to place your order. It as well gives you the assurance and opportunity to make a choice from the available buying options and to qualify for various bonuses and discounts. The most accessible and hitch-free mode of facilitating a purchase for the Surge Emergency Bulbs is by visiting the official website of the company.
30-Days 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Surge Bulbs – the company is offering you a 30-day guarantee on all purchases. Simply send the unopened item(s) back to them for a full refund or replacement, less S&H.
Surge Emergency Backup Light Customer Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions About Surge Emergency Backup Light (Bulb) Reviews
In this Surge Emergency Bulb review, we discovered that consumers have frequently asked the following questions from the official website about the Surge Emergency Backup Light
Why are Surge bulb prices lower than other competitors?m
We know quality and affordability are important to you. We are the direct manufacture, which means no markups and you get direct service.
Do I need to charge the Surge lightbulb first?
The Surge Emergency Backup Light may work when you remove them from the package but it’s best to charge them for the full six hours before using them as backup lighting. They work immediately when screwed into a socket.
Where can I use the Surge Emergency Backup Light?
The EBULB technology works best in a light socket controlled by a single-pole light switch. One light, one switch. This means they will not function properly in multi-unit switches and dimmers such as ceiling fans, or single lights controlled by two switches.
Do these lights remain on when the switch is flipped ‘off’ or if there is an outage?
The Surge Emergency Backup Light uses smart technology to detect when the power has gone out due to an outage. So when they are plugged into the appropriate power socket and the switch is turned to ‘off’, they will not power on unless there is an outage.
Rating of Surge Emergency Bulb
How long does the Surge Emergency Backup Light last?
LED lights have a lifespan of 25,000 hours. A fully charged EBULB by Surge will give you up to 6 hours of light during an outage.
About Surge Bulb – Manufacturer
Live 100 (dba SURGE Emergency Bulbs) was established in 2020 by founder and owner, Brandon Mattingly. Brandon formed SURGE to help solve the problem of having accidents during power outages.
Surge Bulb is a small company located in Louisiana dedicated to helping people with innovative ideas and cutting-edge technologies. Living through many natural disasters, we have plenty of knowledge and experience with safety during these scary and dangerous events. We want to share great products and help keep families safe.
Can I order the Surge Emergency Backup Light in bulk?
We’re happy to assist you with larger orders than we have on the site. Bulk orders are available by contacting the Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Surge Emergency Backup Light Reviews – Closing Thoughts
Many Surge Emergency Backup Light Reviews agree that it is the light bulb you can take anywhere.
Because you’re going to be buying from the direct manufacturer, you’ll never have to worry about needless markups from third parties. In fact, when you order a Surge Emergency Backup Light multi-pack you’ll pay LESS per unit!
That’s a deal typically reserved for wholesale buyers.
Oh, and shipping is free for EVERY order.
We’re so confident that you’ll love our product, we’re offering a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can take it with you camping, fishing, or wherever you can imagine.